dnp Supernova STSSTS - For standard viewing angles
The dnp Supernova STS Screen is the perfect complement to Ultra Short Throw projectors, boosting contrast and enhancing image quality in a series of challenging user environments.
The dnp Supernova STS optimizes the image for standard viewing angles, meaning that people who are seated in front of the screen can enjoy the best possible image quality.
- Best-in-class performance with Ultra-Short-Throw-Projectors
- Compact, space-saving installation design
- Optimized for standard viewing
- Surface coating for touch applications
- Circular Fresnel lens technology
- Mounting options – above or below the screen
- Available in 92” in 16:10 and 100” in 16:9
Want to know more? Find a reseller near you or
Short Throw – Big impact!
Projection solutions with the dnp Supernova STS Screen offer large high-contrast images at a fraction of the cost of an LED/LCD flat screen.
A 100” dnp Supernova STS paired with a suitable projector cost around 50% of a leading-brand LED-backlit LCD screen. And, if the display includes a laser projector, low running costs and no lamp changes will drive down the total cost of ownership.
Check out our Guide To Better Meetings and see how you can create the ultimate meeting room experience!
|dnp Supernova STS|
|Screen design||Fixed frame|
|Maximum size in 16:9||100"|
|Maximum size in 16:10||92"|
|Available screen materials||Short Throw Fresnel technology|